For years my in-laws and I have talked about opening up a restaurant called Bacon, Bacon, Bacon. We LOVE bacon. So, today I am reading through my emails including one from Hungry Girl. They inform me they have found a must have product -
J&D's Bacon Flavored Mmmvelopes. Envelopes that taste like bacon!! No longer will envelopes taste like the underside of your car. You can now enjoy the taste of delicious bacon instead. Oh Lord. Be still my bacon clogged heart. My mouse couldn't move fast enough to jump on their site. (Even their site's tagline rocks my world - everything should taste like bacon!) I fell in love instantly and found the perfect valentines day gift for my mother-in-law. For $7.99 a package of bacon envelopes and bacon flavored lip chap are wrapped up in a big red valentine bow and sent to me with free shipping.
This new find almost makes up for my drowned rat appearance. Josh and I walked Ethan into school in a down pour. I'm soaked. But I did get to see my little boy sing and recite the Our Father in front of the whole school. He and another little boy got up to the mic and did a wonderful job.
No comments:
Post a Comment