My sweet husband needs an additional cup of coffee in the morning. He called me this morning at 6:40 with a shredded tire. He was sitting on the side of the highway, in the early stages of panic mode, waiting it out until he could get in touch with a tow truck. "It's time to see what this iphone can do for me." I hesitantly suggested he change his tire to his spare. Silence. "Well, yeah, I guess I could do that." It might help. I'm just saying.
When I got home last night Ethan couldn't wait to tell me all about the bank robbery that Mrs. Vader saw. Cop cars and everything. I asked if everyone was okay and he said yeah. But wait a minute, with a little imagination; this story could be even better. So Ethan continued with Mrs. Vader now being in the bank at the time of the robbery, and one of the robbers did indeed shoot another guy's head clean off. But it was okay because the guy was a robot. Well, of course, cause that wouldn't be weird. He's cute but I think he took that one from a Scooby Doo episode.
Ethan has been begging me from the second day of school to have a hot lunch. If you bring your lunch from home that is so boring. But if you buy a lunch from the cafeteria, you are suddenly James Dean. I haven't given in. . . until today. I am leaving for the CAbi scoop tomorrow in Nashville and feel slightly guilty about not being with my boys for three days. So, yeah, I caved and gave him some cash for a hot lunch. I hope its all that he has been dreaming about. . . and it makes him the coolest kid in school.
No comments:
Post a Comment