Monday, October 12, 2009

The First

My first blog. Scary. All this anxiety over what to write first. I'm going to pretend that I've been writing for years and gonna jump right in.

It's October 2009 already and we just had our first bonfire of the season. 50 degrees called for snuggling under blankets and making smores under the stars. The kids had a blast and begged us to do it every night. I'm pretty sure my smore tolerance can completely keep up with that.

Sunday started off sad. My CAbi show was canceled due to illness - I hope you get well soon Amy. The boys knew how to cheer me up and took me Halloween shopping. (I love Halloween!!) We got both boys their costumes. We'd like one Boba Fett and one Batman please sir. They are adorably cheap. Josh's looks and feels like pajamas - he is such a sight gag. You can't help but smile when he does his "mean" Batman face. And Ethan couldn't be more excited about his super cool Star Wars character. When he puts on that costume he IS Boba Fett. "I'm not Ethan Mom. I'm Boba Fett."

1 comment: