It is time to share a classic Pearson boy moment.
Spoiler Alert: If you have just eaten in the last day or so, you might not want to read the story below. Although, if you are currently looking for some sort of birth control, reading the story below might be a good thing.
So I'm cooking dinner and leave the kids in one of their rooms to check on my already burned chicken. I hear playing and all is well. I am walking back when Ethan tells me that his brother has poo-pooed. I find Josh in the bathroom with his diaper off and pushing his poop down the sink. He has taken his poop out of the diaper and has smooshed it in the sink. So he is covered up to his elbows, the sink is a mess and the soap bottle is disgusting. That's right the soap bottle because that's what you use when cleaning something stinky in the sink. The kid had the decency to use soap! At the sight of the scene, I was stuck like a deer in the headlights. Do I close the door, grab something strong to drink and then return. Or do I deal with it now, but in what order . . .
Clearly we as parents have instilled good virtues in our boys. At least, they got the one about "cleanliness is next to godliness." And the one about "getting rid of the evidence."
Spoiler Alert: If you have just eaten in the last day or so, you might not want to read the story below. Although, if you are currently looking for some sort of birth control, reading the story below might be a good thing.
So I'm cooking dinner and leave the kids in one of their rooms to check on my already burned chicken. I hear playing and all is well. I am walking back when Ethan tells me that his brother has poo-pooed. I find Josh in the bathroom with his diaper off and pushing his poop down the sink. He has taken his poop out of the diaper and has smooshed it in the sink. So he is covered up to his elbows, the sink is a mess and the soap bottle is disgusting. That's right the soap bottle because that's what you use when cleaning something stinky in the sink. The kid had the decency to use soap! At the sight of the scene, I was stuck like a deer in the headlights. Do I close the door, grab something strong to drink and then return. Or do I deal with it now, but in what order . . .
Clearly we as parents have instilled good virtues in our boys. At least, they got the one about "cleanliness is next to godliness." And the one about "getting rid of the evidence."
No comments:
Post a Comment