Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Maine & Ti-double guh-er

Hibernating is boring. I'm tired of the rain. I got an email today informing me of the perfect fall vacation spot at the Inn by the Sea in Cape Elizabeth, Maine. How freaking picturesque is that? Wish you were here postcard quality. I can close my eyes and just imagine eating the best clam chowder and lobster rolls I have ever had. Did I mention they have a fireplace in every room and serve a daily gourmet breakfast. I'm even willing to bring the kids. . .I'm that in.

Lately my main man E has been complaining about how he misses Tigger soooo much. He wants to be in Florida with him in Disney World. Yesterday he was in such a state of sadness that Grambambi (Nicki) suggested they write a letter to Tigger, complete with an illustration done by Ethan, telling him how much he missed him. I think it helped. . . for about an hour.

And a tiny note about CAbi - I look forward to Tuesdays for a couple of reasons, its not Monday and I get my CAbi Canary. What the heck is the CAbi canary? It is a fashion blog that features the clothes, of course, but also gives many ideas on how to wear certain fashions, what looks good on your body type and other helpful hints. Check out today's blog: http://cabicanary.com/ all about skirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment